Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unity Village: Phase 3: Karen & Sara's Space Precidents


I like the funky paintings in this photo. I plan on adding lots of flashy bright colors in the space, colors that suggest movement. Because both of the girls have artistic majors I am thinking that they would appreciate an inspirational living space where they can also feel comfortable entertaining guests.


I plan on saving square footage by introducing a "jack and jill" bathroom to the apartment.


I would like the kitchen to be central in the apartment. There will be three separate spaces, the kitchen, the girls private rooms, and the living/ entertaining courters.


I liked this bar stool because its shape and squishy texture reminded me of the "jellyfish" concept.


As for this black bar stool, its shape reminded me of the "jellyfish'' concept.

No comments: